Monday 21 March 2011

Sky Blue Red - Character Illustrations

Two of Sky Blue Red's creatives

As part of my day job I have recently designed a cute website for Sky Blue Red.  Most of the elements have been hand drawn giving it a lovely touch-feely quality. This was a lovely project to be apart of, combining illustration and web design skills.

In addition to this design work, the client asked if we could create personal character illustrations that represent their working artists/creatives. Here are two of the character illustrations that I have recently been working on.

Find Sky Blue Red on twitter here and find out what lovely projects they are working on. The website should be going live shortly so watch this space :)

3 comments:

  1. These are so sweet, I can't wait to see the full site when its up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love your style! Your day job sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you very much! My day job is definitely fun. I'll keep you posted for when the site goes live :) x

    ReplyDelete